FIBRE LASER CUTTING MACHINE
A fiber laser is a type of laser that uses optical fibers to amplify light and generate a concentrated beam of light. The fibers are doped with rare-earth elements such as erbium, ytterbium, or neodymium, which provide the laser with its unique properties.
XT Laser G Series
International Standard Safety and quality in parallel
Medium - high power Low power - Consumption and high efficiency
Please contact us for more information
It specializes in cutting 0.5-30mm carbon steel, 0.5-14mm stainless steel, galvanized and electrolytic plates, 6mm aluminum alloy, 0.5-10mm brass and red copper ect.
- Using truss beam type composite plate welding bed consisted by truss beam and truss plate plugged together. Processing with high-strength welding, high temperature annealing, anti-deformation and low vibration to guarantee high precision cutting.
- The Aluminum profile beam formed based on rigid-flexible coupling analysis, simulating with the actual operating conditions. Simultaneously carrying multi-source loads from the beam's own acceleration and motor torque. With reasonable layout design, high strength and stability, to guarantee long-term high-speed cutting.
- Rich human-computer interaction interface, simple operation, easy to use.
- Fully enclosed laser protective glass design to prevent laser from harming the health of personnel.
- The automatic dust collection system based on fluid mechanics，cooperating with the upper pressure and lower suction in the cutting area, to achieve emission standards and protect the environment.
- High strength workbench，easy replacement，no hindrance to production, efficient and time-saving, safe production.
|Pallet exchange time